Custom Favors- What to Expect - About Us
Hi I am Jeannine! The owner creator and designer of LaLaLipsie. I handle most of the details of everything you see in my shop. I have a small team that helps me with the manual process under my watch in my small soap studio. To ensure that you get the best quality handmade products while keeping the "mom and pop shop" feel to everything that we do. I will work one on one with you to get the perfect favors for your event.
I always try to respond very quickly to incoming messages.
I have been very successful with happy customers on other platforms, for example on Etsy. I have decided to branch out to have more control of every point of my business.
All of our favors are made by us with high quality handmade soap and every piece of paper you see is cut and crafted by us.
Processing time: approximately 5-7 days
- We generally try to work around event dates. This makes it easier for us to create the best customer service experience that we can. Please enter an accurate event date when ordering your favors.
- All of our favor orders are shipped from Southern California, USA with USPS priority mail which is 1-3 days anywhere in the US. We generally use priority flat rate boxes. Due to the weight of the soaps, this tends to be the cheapest option.
- Our favors are shipped in usable, attractive slide boxes. We layer bubble wrap and recycled packing material to make sure they are fully secured. You can re-use these boxes, and by turning your soaps upright in them, you can use them to display and hand out your favors at your event.
- Each soap include an ingredients list on them so you and your guest know what is in your soaps.
- Favor soap Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Saponified oils, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Purified water, Shea butter, fragrance, (in some) oxides and or mica for color
Any design you see can be made in any soap size. Open up a dialogue with us, and we can work with you to get you exactly what we are looking for.